Multi-Mode Threat Detector
- Rugged hand-held detector that identifies explosives, narcotics, Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC) and Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA) in one system
- Simultaneous detection and identification of explosives and narcotics from a single sample
- Can detect conventional and home‑made explosives
- Remote, unattended operation capability with Wi-Fi/Ethernet
- Unlimited data storage via SD memory card
- Up to 5 hours of uninterrupted operation with hot-swappable battery
- Integrated USB
To see the official product accreditations for the MMTD, please click here.
The MMTD takes portable threat detection to a new level. Designed to IP54 rating for operation in extreme environmental conditions, the MMTD also features an optimized detection capability for peroxides, taggants and methamphetamine precursors.
Operators can quickly switch between particle or vapor analysis as required.
The MMTD is for anyone who needs a hand-held system to detect a broad range of threats. Its tough exterior design is ideal for the soldier on the front line and the security agent working in harsh elements (e.g. Border/Ports). Its wide range threat detection capability and portability makes it ideal for aviation, special event and border security.