Portable CWA & TIC Detector
- Detects and identifies Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA) at miosis levels
- Detects a wide range of Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC)
- Rapid detection and clear down times
- Superior false alarm rejection capability
- Integrates with Smiths Detection’s Sensa-LINX wireless communications network
- Detects, identifies, measures, and warns personnel of chemical agent threat levels below immediately dangerous to life and health (IDLH) levels
- Up to 100 hours of operation from a single set of AA type commercial batteries
- Designed to operate in extreme environmental conditions
- Can record up to 72 hours of mission data
- RS232, RS422 and USB network connections
- Connectivity to M42 remote alarm
- Links to Remote Control Display Unit (RCDU) to receive data and control the unit up to a distance of 200m
To view the official product accreditations for the LCD-NEXUS, please click here.
Suitable for fixed or mobile platforms, the LCD-NEXUS provides highly sensitive and selective detection. It also provides chemical details including class, type, concentration and dosage as well as CWA identification.
Designed to meet the environmental standard MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-810F and DEF-STAN 00-35, PART 3.