High Performance CWA Identifier And TIC Detector
- Combined CWA and TICs detection library
- Up to 75 hours continuous use from a single set of commercial AA batteries
- Uses advanced, non radioactive IMS technology
- Integrates with Smiths Detection’s Sensa-LINX wireless communications network
- Capable of vehicle and platform integration
To view the official product accreditations for the LCD 3.3, please click here.
To find out how easy it is to integrate the LCD 3.3 with a vehicle, download our LCD 3.3 Vehicle Integration brochure here.
The LCD 3.3 can be handheld or clipped to a belt or harness, to enable the user to undertake their primary role without obstruction. It features both audible and visual alarms plus a clear, easy-to-read liquid crystal display.
The device is very simple to operate and requires no calibration or complicated routine maintenance. Supplied with a carrying pouch to allow hands-free operation. The unit can be fitted with a survey nozzle (supplied) to aid in the detection of residual persistent contamination while in survey mode. Data logging records up to 72 hours of mission data for future analysis. RS232 protocols connectivity allows post mission analysis and software updates.
The LCD 3.3 also complies with MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F and MIL-STD-1275D.
Visit our accessories page to find out what options are available.