Chemical Warfare Agent (CWA) Detector
- Indicates the presence of nerve, blood, blister & choking agents and level of threat.
- Provides a visual and audible alarm both locally and at remote locations
- Can be used both in vehicles and by dismounted troops
- Software variants can also indicate selected Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs).
- Operates continuously with quick response and clear down times
For details of the GID-3′s official product accreditations, please click here.
The GID-3 detects CWA in real time. Easy to use, rugged, reliable, battle proven and dependable, it is the world’s most comprehensively tested and widely deployed detector in current production.
A variant was selected by the USA DoD fulfilling the requirements of the M22 ACADA programme. GID-3 is also widely used throughout NATO and armed forces worldwide.
The GID-3 complies with MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-461F and JSS 55555:2000.
Easily reprogrammed to accommodate changing threats, GID-3 is the benchmark detector for point detection applications.