Powder screening test kit
- Save resources, time and reduce citizen concern over false alarms
- When used in combination with the HazMatID Ranger it allows responders to rule out over 80% of suspicious powder situations
- Simultaneously screen for the possible presence of multiple agents (anthrax, ricin, botulinum toxin)
- Laboratory proven to detect Anthrax, Plague, and Ricin
- Results in 5 minutes
- Easy to use and economical
BioCheck is a fast & simple test kit allowing first responders to rapidly screen suspicious powder samples for the possible presence of a biological warfare agent.
BioCheck measures the presence or absence of protein in a sample. The presence of protein in a sample indicates the possibility that a biological agent may be present and indicates that further testing may be required for specific BWA agents.
Smiths Detection is a world-wide distributor of BioCheck, manufactured by 20/20 BioResponse.